[peel] OT - Blancmange In Concert

RobF robfleay@...
Wed Jan 21 12:31:13 CET 2015

No - sadly I didn't grab this one, although I did intend to.

On the subject of the 6Music Live Hour, it's a great resource for grabbing
obscure Peel (and non-Peel BBC) sessions as well as the 30 minute edits of
the In Concert shows.

They do seem to repeat the same sessions a lot (I think they broadcast the
same Leopards Peel Session 3 times last year?!) so I emailed Chris Hawkins
the presenter with a couple of suggestions and he took the time to reply
and say that they would try and dig them out. If this works out and seems a
valid route to getting some choice old sessions rebroadcast then I'll let
you know..