[peel] Viv Stanshall's Big Grunt

Vince Nzo meltormentsingers@...
Tue Jan 20 03:37:46 CET 2015

Glad to be of help Pete :) and a great session by Big Grunt, don't you agree?

Here is also a new link for the Trail Of The Lonesome Pine recording. That link is broken now. Vivian Stanshall - The Trail Of The Lonesome Pine (Audio)
|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Vivian Stanshall - The Trail Of The Lonesome Pine (Audio...Notoriously hard to find, this "progressive" version of "The Trail Of The Lonesome Pine" by Vivian Stanshall was recorded at the BBC Maida Vale Studios on October 1... |
|  |
| View on dai.ly | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

  All the best, Vince

      From: "klacktoveedesteen@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
 To: peel@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 11:47 AM
 Subject: [peel] Viv Stanshall's Big Grunt

    I've now managed to squeeze the session onto the moo, here:http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/pete/
As per previous discussion, my suggestion for the esteemed wiki editors would be to link it to this page:21 March 1970
|    |
|    |        |    |       21 March 1970  Top Gear BBC Radio One    |    |
|      View on peel.wikia.com      |    Preview by Yahoo    |
|    |

   Once again, grateful thanks to Vince for providing the session.
Cheers aye, P-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}413photos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-alig