[peel] 1-2-79

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Sun Jan 4 02:07:16 CET 2015

Page up!

Stuart

From: mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2014 10:01 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] 1-2-79

Don't know if this has been posted before, but in October a Pete Watts posted this on the Golden nuggets of Radio facebook page:

"If you have listened to the ’79 show [repeated on 6 music in Oct], you will have heard reference to the flood JP had
at home explaining why he couldn’t present his show on the 1st Feb (Thursday). Well, here is the show from the 1st Feb
presented by Paul Gambacini. I recorded the first 90 minutes of the show with a couple of minutes of dodgy sound near
the tape flip in the middle.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediafire.com%2Fdownload%2F88aembtwzd383nm%2FPaul_Gambaccini_(J.P.)_-_1.2.79.mp3&h=CAQFW2ioe

I can see no reference in The Peel Sessions to PG presenting that day's show. It lists the session as a Prefects repeat. I haven't listened to it yet.

Alan