[peel] Hullo All - Could i ask for a show (re)upload please

Dominic Brenchley dominic.brenchley@...
Tue Feb 24 14:41:07 CET 2015

Ah – brilliant - Thank you very much
Not ever tinkered with the azimuth – sounds a bit more involved than I was hoping for – still I guess if these things need doing, they need to be done well ☺
dom

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 24 February 2015 11:52
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [peel] Hullo All - Could i ask for a show (re)upload please

That's the two shows uploading now, and the links have been updated on the wiki. I would give it an hour or two to complete, the net seems slow today.

Good news about the tapes! If you do use a USB cassette to rip you might need to adjust the playback azimuth to match the recording deck for best sound.

Stuart