[peel] #825 20.06.1992

thebarguest@... thebarguest@...
Sun Feb 22 21:00:24 CET 2015

>>I suppose, Bill Is Dead and the entire Extricate period.

 Yes, Extricate is a very good album. "The Wonderful and Frightening World"
 is very good - "Bug Day" is incredible ! "Kurious Oranj" is v. good, bought the cassette, love the vids with the sexy dancers ! "Code Selfish" is great - love "Free Range" and "Birmingham school ..."."Touch Sensitive" - "F-oldin Money" and "Touch Sensitive", wow ! "Theme From Sparta FC","Pacifying Joint". The latter reminds me - the first time I heard the Mighty was late 78, second Peel session - "I Like To Blow" blew me away (sorry), I thought "is this about blow football ?", possibly, probably not really. "I live on snacks, potatoes in packs" - John Cooper Clark eat your heart out, ha ha.....

 Many thanks to the Derby Box guys - those shows will be listened to in a hundred years !!