Return Of Max-Dat

so_it_goes_2512@... so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun Feb 22 00:38:16 CET 2015

Maybe it's a bit early to publish any news about this, but I cannot contain my excitement. Max provided us with a HUGE clutch of otherwise unavailable BFBS material from 1992-1994 five years ago and is now returning to the stage (now Branko and I have helped him retrieve his login details...!) This time, our hero is turning his attention to Radio 1, and has already uploaded a fair few shows covering early 1999. With such a cornucopia of delight, I've only had time this evening to scratch the surface:
 05 January 1999 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/05_January_1999 (Quasi). Last 90 minutes of a show already shared in full, but with this quality, who's complaining?
 07 January 1999 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/07_January_1999 (Delgados). Broadcasting from home is still a novelty here: full show, previously unavailable.

 If anyone wants to help with track listing, the Wiki's still a community project and the shows are still in the max-dat folder on the Mooo. Many thanks, Max!

 Steve (TK)