[peel] #825 20.06.1992

thebarguest@... thebarguest@...
Sat Feb 21 22:02:02 CET 2015

Given that the Mighty F were JP's fave band and also that JP seemed to spend all his spare time listening to "demos" sent in by artists, one wonders whether he actually listened to the Mighty for pleasure, in his own time !
 And what was his fave Fall album and/or song ! At the moment, for me, "Hit the North" is the best, maybe it's because I'm a Londoner, sorry Northerner, and the video is excellent, esp. the old map of the north-west ! And seeing Mark and the band looking very happy...