[peel] Re: Derby Box begins..

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Wed Feb 18 17:39:46 CET 2015

Just about all of mine have. To avoid this I am manually winding the big reel to unstick then both reels to wind the leader on to the small reel. It misses a second or so of the intro on side a. The tape then stops by itself at the end leader without breaking. I then record side 2, then manually stop the tape at the end, if let run the side 1 leader will break off. If that is successful then I flip over and record the missing second or two, this will break the leader and feed the tape into the deck but only a small length.
On to a batch of Maxells now, phew!