[peel] Re: Derby Box begins..

billfromnorthwales@... billfromnorthwales@...
Tue Feb 17 00:39:56 CET 2015

Thanks......Wow, the nostalgia really hit in on this particular set  (even more than other sets) as I seemed to remember so many of these songs, and what I was doing then, when I was young and gorgeous.

Emotional stuff for sure

I felt the beginning 10 mins of 22 February 1979 were a bit affected by tape speed, ("Wow"  rather than "flutter") so the tape may have been a bit tight on that part. It may be on the tape that way, of course

In addition 8 mins or so of 26 February 1979 were missing, with just silence in the file.

Hope you don't mind the feedback on that?

Cheers