[peel] Feb '86

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Sun Feb 15 17:44:45 CET 2015

This was my tape. Most of my mixtapes were just the tracks I liked, though on occasion I kept a Peel link if it was particularly interesting or amusing, or if I accidentally let the tape run on recording, or if the following track I also liked.

If you click on the category Weatherman22’s mixtapes you will find out how these tapes were made.

Stuart

From: mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2015 1:38 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Feb '86

Curious to know why Peel's between song banter isn't included until the end of this show. Was this a mixtape perhaps? Or does the original not exist and this was put together from various sources to simulate the actual broadcast?

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_February_1986

- - -
JoE Silva

"Ars est celare artem"