partial october 13th 1990 show - uploading..

mutetourettes@... mutetourettes@...
Fri Feb 13 15:52:31 CET 2015

partial October 13 1990 show
hopefully uploading as we speak - random trawling through some of my lesser-used old tapes and I've found some more peel that was (sadly) partly taped over - what's left sounds like:

part of... the Orb Backside Of The Moon (Tranquility Lunar Orbit) / Into The Fourth Dimension (Essence Of Starlight) (their second peel session),
fastbacks " trouble sleeping"
then a tape flip,
happy flowers "call me pudge",
daniel camou "mumbe..",
nation of ulysses "sound of young america"
karen black "neighbourace the guy next door" (tape nearly loses it  part way through...)
icky joey "Liberace"
youreok "mr do"
boo radleys in session "aldous" rebroadcast of their first session
brutal bill "anthony acid"
screaming jay hawkins "I put a spell on you"

it's NOT high quality! saisho c90 that's just about hanging in there.., with a fair bit of broadcast fizz and crackle....