[peel] January 1983 uploaded to Moo

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Sun Dec 27 04:24:30 CET 2015

This was about the time I started to think – Hey, why don’t I start taping these Peel shows I’ve been listening to for several years... Fatman by SDC being one of the first!

From: mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2015 2:42 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] January 1983 uploaded to Moo

Tracklisting to follow. As we headed into the future back then I seem to have reverted to medium wave for some reason. The FM signal was getting pretty weak I think so this show comes with a battle against flips and levels.

Big Country session , Spear Of Destiny session...plenty of Jensen though. Tapes get more interesting after this

---