[peel] Side 2

m.Luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Thu Dec 24 03:17:43 CET 2015

Yes Karl thanks. I may have heard these first time round but now you have shared they are with us forever. Thnx and a happy Christmas to all.
Have you all voted in Dandelion Radios Festive 50.

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "'Stuart Brooks' stuartb@brooks22.plus.com [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 22/12/2015  23:59  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] Side 2

And so have I. Page now
on the wiki.

So it’s the Peel and Jensen shows from the 1st and 2nd November. The Peel
Show of the 1st is new and is about 46 minutes. Only 4 of the Musical Youth
tracks are from the session. I’ve still to ID some of the Hey! Elastica Jensen
session tracks. On the 2nd, an extra 15 minutes of content to add to an earlier
Mixcloud shared mixtape. Actually the whole Strawberry Switchblade session is on
the tape.

As usual there is stuff on there I for one would never have heard weren’t
it for Karl’s tapes eg In Embrace and the Hey! Elastica session. Looking forward
to listening to the next November tape tomorrow!

Stuart