[peel] Peel compilations

m.Luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Tue Dec 22 20:25:05 CET 2015

Excellent contribution. I can't think of anything else. Did he have something to do with one of the name tapes ...
Thanks

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "saipanda@yahoo.com [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 22/12/2015  09:47  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Peel compilations

      Hi folks,

Always keen to open up a new page on the wiki front, I've started a "Peel Compilations" page for official various artist releases focused on Peel and related music.

Peel Compilations

All comments and suggestions appreciated, either here, by email, or in the Talk section of the wiki page (link at the top).

I'm sure there are obvious things I've missed. Many thanks to JohnPeel3904 for pointing out a couple already.

Cheers,

Steve W

                             Peel Compilations   The aim of this page is to list official various artist releases focused on aspects of Peel's career and related music. Although the DJ is known to have mad...              View on peel.wikia.com          Preview by Yahoo