[peel] Side 2

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Mon Dec 21 22:05:42 CET 2015

Cheers Karl – can’t find the show on the Mooo though!

Stuart

From: mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2015 11:41 AM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Side 2

Side Two

In Embrace / ??

Mighty Diamonds / Lucky

Modern English / Tables Turning ?

Musical Youth / Children Of Zion   (  session  )

The Passage / ??

Jensen ?

Marvin Gaye / Sexual Healing

Hey Elastica / ??    ( session  )

The Higsons / Tear The Whole Thing Down

Pre Fab Sprout / Lions In My Own Garden ( Exit Someone )

Hey Elastica /??   ( session )

Robert Wyatt / Shipbuilding

Hey Elastica ?? / Barbarella  ( session  )

Hey Elastica / ??   ( session )

Peel ?

Freddie MacGregor / How Could You Leave ?

Strawberry Switchblade / ??    (  session  )

/ ??          Ska track

Strawberry Switchblade /  ??   ( session )

Strawberry Switchblade /  ??   ( session )

Danny Dread / Music A Lemon Popsicle

Wah / Seven Minutes To Midnight    ( live ? )

3 tracks from Strawberry Switchblade session would have been 3 of these 4

Little River Secrets Trees and Flowers

10 James Orr Street

Tape flips to play first two tracks of side one - I obviously forgot to edit them off at the end sorry.