[peel] Re: Derby Box ends...

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Thu Dec 17 11:19:44 CET 2015

Cheers Rob!

From: mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 3:52 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] Re: Derby Box ends...

The last of my Derby Box files should now be uploaded to Mooo for those that were waiting

That's

DB147 contains 70 minutes of the show from 06 February 1980
Transmitters in session but WARNING. Mike Read fills in as John Peel is attending the birth of his son Tom
Already available in full from the 400 Box
Mooo

DB148 contains 90 minutes of the show from 11 February 1980
Delta 5 and The Undertones in session
Already largely shared from the 400 Box
Mooo

DB149 contains 90 minutes of the show from 18 February 1980
Ruts and Misty in session
Partially shared from the 400 Box
Mooo