[peel] One got left behind Karls Tape August 1982(b)

RobF robfleay@...
Sun Dec 13 16:28:14 CET 2015

Yeah the Jensen sessions are a rich seam of mid-80's rarity. Most of the
original tapes that I've heard shared have been low-quality, but the 6Music
Live Hour frequently play obscure sessions from the Jensen /Skinner era