[peel] One got left behind Karls Tape August 1982(b)

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sun Dec 13 13:16:10 CET 2015

It is interesting how little attention is paid to the Jensen sessions on line. Can't find any evidence of any listings online and no mention of the Culture Club session which is interesting as bands like this tend to have obsessive fans who try and collect everything. Just discovered that Sex Gang Children were an early incarnation - I half remember the name - thought they were linked to the Batcave /Alien Sex Fiend folk - no idea that the Boy George was connected with them and in fact he wasn't as it was just two bands using teh same name!
I know that Ken's book lists them as I borrowed a copy from a pal but reluctantly gave it back and  that is still on my Christmas list - and I presume you have checked that listing out already!