Repaired Karls Tape Dec80 - Jan81 uploading to moo

clashbore18@... clashbore18@...
Fri Dec 11 23:22:33 CET 2015

Bit of a sod this one. Kept turning itself over so its ended up a bit choppy through Audacity and some time got lost somewhere. Its an old repaired tape that I thought I'd put up before it went tits up again.
 Fairly mainstream but includes a Selecter session from Dec 1980 (mainly 2nd album stuff ) and a track from a band called Monochonics. I met the singer 10 years later and he couldn't believe I'd taped his bands only single play ( although they did do a Peel session that I was able to send him through the peel wiki , he was knocked out by that to as Peel read out a letter from him back in 1980.
 I'm pretty certain a chunk of this tape was recorded on New Years Day 1981
 Anyway tracklisting tomorrow probably.