[peel] Twitter clips from 1967

mark luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Thu Aug 6 08:50:13 CEST 2015

Well done for spotting.

Should we set up a Twitter account or do we know who set up keepingitpeel so we can get them to  tweet out as it looks people already know it. I will look tonight but if everyone on Twitter asks these people to contact us we may get a response.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: "twing@cix.co.uk [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date:06/08/2015  01:39  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Cc: twing@cix.compulink.co.uk
Subject: [peel] Twitter clips from 1967

Following on from the other chap who claimed to have Peel tapes from 1978, Twitter user Giles Booth (@blogmywiki) just posted a 6-minute collection of clips from 1967 he found in his shed: https://soundcloud.com/blogmywiki/john-peel-radio-london-1967 (Spotting these fellers by following the account @keepingitpeel BTW). Terry Wiley