[peel] David Jensen Show - 05 Nov 1981

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sat Apr 25 10:35:45 CEST 2015

Love that page - I remember him referring to himself as the "Middle aged bearded fat bloke lurking at the back of the hall" when he had been at a jig which I always looked out for but never spotted!
And quite apt for me now although I don't have the beard and am now older then he was when he used the phrase ane probably don't go to as many jigs. I have danced only once as an adult (if you don't count gentle intoxicated swaying/shuffling to Reggae) at my wedding ...