New 1981 Shows

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Tue Apr 14 02:46:24 CEST 2015

DB237 and DB238 are just sound upgrades to existing shares of 12th http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/12_May_1981 and 18th http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/18_May_1981 May 1981.

DB239 is a new show, 25th May 1981 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/25_May_1981, which sees John on a nervous high in advance of his trip with the Liverpool WAGS to see them play in the European Cup. Outcasts debut session appearance and a Musical Youth repeat. A French themed section is inevitable, notably including the Fatal Charm 1981 update of their 1979 single Paris, also played by Peel.

DB240 is another new show, 1st June 1981 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/01_June_1981, with Higsons and Misty In Roots in session.

DB241 jumps forward to the week where John P is on holiday and John W covers, with session repeats T Rex and Nico on 9th June 1981 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/09_June_1981_(John_Walters). I MAY update this file if I decide the glitch in Over The Wall is a digital one rather than the record jumping but I'll not know for a while as I will be away from Ripping Central for a bit....

Stuart