[peel] Mystery Sessions

dgmccarthy@... dgmccarthy@...
Mon Apr 13 12:55:03 CEST 2015

Excellent!  Thanks, Martin.  Not sure about the program times, though.  Peel moved about a bit and was certainly on the weekends at some point.  Nicky Campbell was Mon-Thu evenings but I only recall Skinner on the weekends (or filling in) as he had a regular GLR weekday show.  I did a few memorable Saturday Sequences with him where we crammed bands into the studio for live sessions.

 Now I just need to find track names for these odds and sods.  Anyone know anything about "The Dark"? There have been a few bands  of that name, but none seem to fit the style or period.