[peel] The Men They Couldn't Hang - 1984/85 sessions and Live

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sun Sep 28 22:55:37 CEST 2014

thanks - definitley keen as is my 14 year old son who has just discovered the delights of this lot ...

From: "lyrasbench@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 26 September 2014, 9:50
Subject: Re: [peel] The Men They Couldn't Hang - 1984/85 sessions and Live

Nice 6 music versions of sessions from 1984 and 1985 - I passed these on via facebook to Nigel a couple of weeks ago before departing on some travelling but thought others might like a listen

men1984.wav

men1985.wav

I did also buy a copy of the officially released Janice Long sessions (MCA records, Ghosts of Cable Street Cassette extra) in case anyone needs this. Probably the source of the Strange Fruit record. Great band.

    men1985.wav
Shared with Dropbox
View on www.dropbox.com  Preview by Yahoo

    men1984.wav