28-12-77 & 27-05-80 - The lure of salvage

Pete Conkerton klacktoveedesteen@...
Thu Sep 18 14:39:38 CEST 2014

I found the above on the semi-defunct (apparently) Fades In Slowly blog, lying neglected amongst a welter of broken or highly dodgy links. Felt it was my duty to give them a proper home so I've corrected the dates & installed them in my Mooo folder, here: http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/pete/

The Wiki pages http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/28_December_1977 and http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/27_May_1980 will need some slight editing & new links - someone less technically dim than myself will attend to that, I'm sure :-)

Note that the 1980 recording is the short version - according to the Wiki, the full length version was from the 400 box so presumably it's in safe keeping somewhere?

Cheers aye, Pete