The Men They Couldn't Hang - 1984/85 sessions and Live

ee20302@... ee20302@...
Thu Sep 11 12:39:51 CEST 2014

All, new to this group so be gentle with me! I represent The Men They Couldn't Hang, still going strong after 30 years. We are looking at releasing the 2 sessions and Live at the ICA that were recorded in 84/85. Does anyone here have any experience of obtaining copies and licensing? Also any decent recordings would help as no-one in the band has anything better than the postings on You Tube. Archiving wasn't much of a priority for them back then! Any help anyone could give would be appreciated. I've been in contact with Ken Garner who has kindly given me some ideas but i was also directed her. Thanks in advance. Nigel.