Get I Player

so_it_goes_2512@... so_it_goes_2512@...
Thu Oct 30 12:31:11 CET 2014

Hi all

 The main site for Get I Player posted this yesterday:
 The BBC have removed the programme data feeds used by get_iplayer, so search and PVR functions for TV and radio no longer work. There is no programme information to cache, and it was the cache that supported search and PVR functions. There is no fix available at this time. You can still download individual programmes via PID or URL. Podcast searches still work.

 I've been trying all morning to no avail to get the PID function to work. If anyone knows how to use this, please let me know. I will keep an eye on this latest BBC "innovation".
 Yours
 Steve (TK)