[peel] Re: JP and missing headphones ... and R1 tonight

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Sun Oct 26 16:06:59 CET 2014

Just listened to a show where John admits that his days of stealing DLT’s headphones are over since DLT was shown how to lock his cupboard......

From: mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 3:08 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Re: JP and missing headphones ... and R1 tonight

Brilliant! And a heads up for R1 tonight. I really must read the Radio Times more carefully...

How John Peel Changed My Life, BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra's Stories - BBC Radio 1
        How John Peel Changed My Life, BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra'...
      A celebration of all things John Peel a decade on from his last show on Radio 1.
      View on www.bbc.co.uk  Preview by Yahoo

Just in case anyone else missed it...