[peel] 1979-10-08 John Peel Radio 1.mp3

RobF robfleay@...
Fri Oct 24 23:01:38 CEST 2014

Yep - it was a muso hit

*The reason for suspension was:*

Copyrighted media relating to 'Steve Hillage'

*Information about the party that filed the report:*

*Company Name: *Muso TNT Limited
*Contact Address: *Studio 12, 6-8 Cole Street London SE1 4YH
*Contact Name: *legal@...

Crazy - they must be paying more for the service than they would ever
recoup in sales...I guess that it's really true. The only people making
money from music these days are the tech companies