S013 and S014

thebarguest@... thebarguest@...
Sat Oct 18 21:54:20 CEST 2014

Agree! A classic show, all killers etc. Great audio quality and of course a delight that all the Peel links are intact, a truly full show. This one will be listened to for many years to come. Highlights for me were the Icicle Works song "Love Is...", surely their best and such a plaintive, tuneful, emotional piece, I was surprised JP didn't like it at first, just shows that he didn't like everything that came out of Liverpool. Also the early Cocteau Twins (I reckon Treasure, Victorialand and Heaven.. are their best LPs) song and the brilliant, timeless reggae session by Eek-a-Mouse. Many thanks Stuart/Stewart and I'm looking forward to hearing the full 831222 show !