29th February 1992 complete (again)

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Thu Oct 16 03:01:15 CEST 2014

A strange history to this show http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/29_February_1992, looking at the page archive, Isector originally tracklisted it as files a-d, with all tracks present and correct. Steve SIG then changed this to a continuous tracklisting, with one file listed but only 157minutes long. The file was then to be found on the Mooo with a redirect from a link on the 30242 server. It was then decided that there was missing material at one of the tape flips later on, to account for the missing 23 minutes.

Then in 2011 I started adding file details from the SL Tapes. Then I noticed that the original file was actually missing some tracks, from mid way through the first Red Ninja to the start of the Sunny Till track, even though it had been already tracklisted. This accounted for the 23 minutes missing.

The possibilities are,

The show was tracklisted by Isector, from files on 30242, which Steve joined together before placing a copy on the Mooo,  or

The files were tracklisted from files on 30242, which went missing, and the show that then appeared was Isector's.

Whatever, we now have the full show again, thanks to R199 and R200 of the Rich 200! Although this file has a slight gap of its own later in the show...

Stuart