[peel] 10 years since last show

Patrick Kimura-Macke numbernine@...
Wed Oct 15 03:35:51 CEST 2014

Yes, the last show.  We didn't know it at the time.....   It was my
wife's 35th birthday.  My second son was born here in Japan on
November 4th (still November 3rd in the UK) just a few minutes before
John would have gone on air on his second day back. John Leonhard
will of course be ten this November 4th. My wife left me in January
last year and makes it "difficult" for me to see him and his brother.
My father, a Normandy Veteran (94) will visit for the birthday in
hope of seeing him. It's hard to make sense of life.  Music keeps me
sane (I think).  Thank you John Peel. Thank you Sheila and family.
Thank you Peel Group.

Patrick Kimura-Macke