Help wanted

johnpeel3904@... johnpeel3904@...
Sun Oct 12 22:26:44 CEST 2014

As far as I know Stuart, she is giving it away for free. I presume she'll post it, unless somebody local to Swindon is prepared to travel to her home to collect it. Best to email her on YouTube. I'm not sure if I want to give out her personal email address on the internet, but you can still send messages to her through her YouTube account. I think if anyone is interested in the tapes, it is advisable to send her a message through YouTube. Her YouTube account is bonnie43uk