[peel] Help wanted

johnpeel3904@... johnpeel3904@...
Sun Oct 12 14:20:05 CEST 2014

I had a message from Bonnie43uk and she wrote the following:

 "Hi, yes it was recorded on the 24th October 1983, which was a monday night according to an old online 1983 calender. Here is what i wrote down on the cassette inlay card 012- In the Ghetto Adam &the ants - Jolly Roger OMD- The more i see you Captain Beefheart- Dirty Blue Jean Eddie Stanton- Milton Keynes we love you Bow wow wow- Radio G String The Diagram brothers- Bricks The Undertones- Jimmy Jimmy Reflex action= Spies Birthday Party Country Joe and the Fish- Pats song **************************** That is just one tape of 3, they all have John Peels general chatter between each song."