S013 and S014

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Wed Oct 8 18:34:11 CEST 2014

S013 is a mixtape taken from multiple shows in October 1983. It's got it's own mixtape http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Stewart_Tape_Oct_1983 page on the wiki and the only bit that can be pinned to a show is the first portion from 17th October. Some later tracks also appear on Karl's and my own 1983 mixtapes so I would guess between the 17th and 27th.

S014 is a pleasant surprise, a complete show from 23rd November 1983 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/23_November_1983. Contains Eek-A-Mouse and Zerra I in session. Notable for the first play of a cassette on the show. (At the time CDs were being introduced....)

Stuart/JS