1982 shows

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Tue Oct 7 16:15:32 CEST 2014

I'm not sure what happened to my first version of this message, but should it turn up, then ignore it as this one is more accurate!

Anyway the last of the 1982 shows from the Stewart Tapes are now available. I can't be bothered typing it all out again but the shows are 1st, 14th and 27th April, 18th May and 14th July, as listed here http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Stewart_Tapes#Tapes. The change from the disappeared message is that I thought a bit of S011 was from 20th May but is definitely the 14th July.

Thanks again to JS/Bob/DrM

Stuart