Peel Compilation

M Whitby mark.whitby2@...
Sat Oct 4 10:11:12 CEST 2014

I know many of you will be onto this already but just to let you know we've
got a free compilation available at Unwashed Territories, featuring
contributions from many of Peel's favourite bands to commemorate the
upcoming tenth anniversary of his passing.  21 Songs for John will be
available for download up to the end of November only.  Artists featured
include HMHB, Wedding Present, Cuban Boys, Yeah Yeah Noh, Calvin Party,
plus we've got a hitherto unreleased Peel Session track from Dub Sex and
Jim Milne of Tractor has contributed a track scheduled for release on
Dandelion Records in 1972 that had not seen the light of day until now.

You can get a copy at
https://unwashedterritories.bandcamp.com/album/21-songs-for-john.  Grab a
copy and please do share the link.

Cheers