[peel] Re: Derby Box begins..

haze.harrison@... haze.harrison@...
Sun Nov 30 11:01:30 CET 2014

Rob you are spot on, a recording of Fluff 1978-08-19 exists and after opening the show with Boston "Party" Fluff plays The Only Ones, Crawler and X Ray Spex. The latter was from the March Peel session.

 Good spot - my educated guess would be that  that Crawlers track (and the Only Ones/X-Ray Spex tracks on the erased version of DB003) were from Fluff's Saturday Rock Show on 19th August 1978 - as it was broadcast directly after the Rock On show. I'll make the appropriate updates to the Derby Box wiki page