I Waited 30 years for "25 years of Rock" then 50 years comes along at once

billfromnorthwales@... billfromnorthwales@...
Wed Nov 26 19:05:27 CET 2014

Fantastic - It is the original "25 Years of Rock" Seies from 1980 which where the most played recordings I ever made from the radio. Great history and great Music History, and even now I bore people relenlessly give the  correct dates of events and songs.

In celebration I have removed the tape rips from the Mooo folder to free up space (mutterings of "about time too" from the back of the room)

What's the new Holy Grail for you?

Mine remains the 1977 show where he played side 2 of Steve Hillage's Motivation Radio LP - a great show I remember of Punk and Prog that I cherished for many years before the inevitable loss.

And for the Never Heard category I really want to hear the December 1976 show where Peel inteviews Phil Collins and plays most of Wind & Wuthering.

Oh and I guess any 1972 show