[peel] New Karl's Tape On Moo - May 1981

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Tue Nov 25 21:59:23 CET 2014

excellent - a welcome return and Bureau would have to be Skinner as according to In Session Tonight they only did one session and it was for him.

Bit confused about the Teadrdrops session as that isn't listed in the bible according to Ken as a peel session or in his earlier tome as a skinner although it is on wikipedia (inferior in every way!)  as a "Peel plus" and a Skinner listed here:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilder_%28album%29 can any Julian Cope obsessive ( and I know there are some) cast light. see one of the tracks has mr Wylie listed - the crucial two?!

can't see it on the wiki anywhere yet - would happily try and identify teh unidentified

TRACKLISTING

Side 1
Sugar Minott / I Just Can't Win My Soul
Teardrop Explodes / Pure Joy ( session )
Fire Engines / Candy Skin
Delmonts /
Teardrop Explodes / Just Like Lela Khaled Said ( session )
Cowboys International / Today
Teardrop Explodes / I'm Not The Loving Kind ( session )
Salford Jets / ??
Teardrop Explodes / Culture Bunker ( session )
Echo & The Bunnymen / ??
The Outcasts / Magnum Force
The People ( ex-Selecter ) / Musical Man
Fischer Z / Wristcutters Lullaby
The Bureau / Looking For Excitement ( session )
The Bureau / Helpless ( session )
The Chefs / 24 Hours
Killing Joke / Follow The Leader
The Bureau / Find A Way ( session )
--------------------------------------------------------------------- --------- 19th May
The Lucys / The Right Man ( peel session )
Ranking Toyan & Sammy Dread / As I Would Say

Side 2
Moderates / Whats That Sound ( peel session )
Local Heroes SW9 / Competition
Black Uhuru / Rockstone
Be Bop Deluxe / Japan
Moderates / Nighlife ( peel session )
Twinkle Brothers / Trouble De Yah
Siouxsie & The Banshess / Spellbound 12"
Toy Dolls / She Goes To Finos
Modern Eon / Child's Play
Moderates / Housewife For Life ( peel session )
Angelic Upstarts / I Understand
Moderates / Emille ( peel session )
Hambi & The Dance / Too Late Too Fly The Flag
Lonesome No More / ??
The Plugs / ??
The Heartbeats / ??         ( all poss 20th May John Peel ? )
Wire / Our Swimmer
Really Thirds / ??
Black Uhuru / ??