"Girls Seen Dimly" heard just before Christmas (6,2,11)

so_it_goes_2512@... so_it_goes_2512@...
Tue Nov 25 16:11:05 CET 2014

Hi all
 The venerable Brockleyal has done it again: another complete show, this time the second stand-in while Peel was in Corfu (I think).
 03 April 1985 (Muriel Gray) http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/03_April_1985_(Muriel_Gray) (Simple Minds, Josef K, Cocteau Twins)
 This seems to have been confused with Muriel's first show (02 April 1985) on the Wiki: therefore, I deleted that one (since we don't have a recording or any other details) and ported all the details over.
 Many thanks once again to Alan, and to all responsible for the Derby Box, which has proved to be a real treasure trove.
 Bets wishes
 Steve (TK)
 P.S. Well done to Mark for his working out of the last clue!