New Derby Box Show DB150 squeezed onto the Mooo

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Mon Nov 24 23:25:31 CET 2014

Hi gang

I've taken on ripping duties for the second batch of the Derby Box. We begin a mere 35 years ago (almost) with a new 47 minute section of 20th February 1980 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/20_February_1980. This had already been tracklisted as it was originally on the 400 Box tape inlay but there was no sign of the audio, other than a 6 minute section from later in the show.

I'm in heaven just listening to these tapes, even the UK Subs sound good! So I'm making them available in 320kbps mp3 and of course saving Audacity files and flacs.

I had to delete a few of my session request uploads to make space for this show, and plan to take offline the Andy Kershaw shows from the SL Tapes as they've been up for a few years now.

Enjoy!

Stuart