[peel] Gruppo Sportivo session

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Mon Nov 24 19:35:58 CET 2014

again - this shows one little bit of the value of this group - giving music back to people who made it ...

________________________________
 From: "Vince Nzo meltormentsingers@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
To: "RobF robfleay@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>; "peel@yahoogroups.com" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, 24 November 2014, 16:32
Subject: [peel] Gruppo Sportivo session

Hello Rob,

Mr Hans Vandenburg of Gruppo Sportivo replied with "Oh! Did we do a Peel session?" when I told him that BBC recordings of three of his songs surfaced, but

was very pleasantly surprised and would love to hear the recordings (I did already send them and he seems to own a computer but no idea what to do with it).<
br>

Would it be possible to get the Gruppo show lossless so I can burn him a CD and send that to him?

Many thanks in advance,

Vincent