New Karl's Tape On Moo - May 1981

clashbore18@... clashbore18@...
Mon Nov 24 18:48:47 CET 2014

Sorry I meant 19th May not 28th May
TRACKLISTING

 Side 1
 Sugar Minott / I Just Can't Win My Soul
 Teardrop Explodes / Pure Joy ( session )
 Fire Engines / Candy Skin
 Delmonts /
 Teardrop Explodes / Just Like Lela Khaled Said ( session )
 Cowboys International / Today
 Teardrop Explodes / I'm Not The Loving Kind ( session )
 Salford Jets / ??
 Teardrop Explodes / Culture Bunker ( session )
 Echo & The Bunnymen / ??
 The Outcasts / Magnum Force
 The People ( ex-Selecter ) / Musical Man
 Fischer Z / Wristcutters Lullaby
 The Bureau / Looking For Excitement ( session )
 The Bureau / Helpless ( session )
 The Chefs / 24 Hours
 Killing Joke / Follow The Leader
 The Bureau / Find A Way ( session )
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 19th May
 The Lucys / The Right Man ( peel session )
 Ranking Toyan & Sammy Dread / As I Would Say

 Side 2
 Moderates / Whats That Sound ( peel session )
 Local Heroes SW9 / Competition
 Black Uhuru / Rockstone
 Be Bop Deluxe / Japan
 Moderates / Nighlife ( peel session )
 Twinkle Brothers / Trouble De Yah
 Siouxsie & The Banshess / Spellbound 12"
 Toy Dolls / She Goes To Finos
 Modern Eon / Child's Play
 Moderates / Housewife For Life ( peel session )
 Angelic Upstarts / I Understand
 Moderates / Emille ( peel session )
 Hambi & The Dance / Too Late Too Fly The Flag
 Lonesome No More / ??
 The Plugs / ??
 The Heartbeats / ??         ( all poss 20th May John Peel ? )
 Wire / Our Swimmer
 Really Thirds / ??
 Black Uhuru / ??