[peel] The Wedding Present - interviewfeature

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Fri Nov 21 22:16:28 CET 2014

thanks

the bitly link worked fine but link on your website didn't ...

________________________________
 From: "ukbongo@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 19 November 2014, 17:54
Subject: [peel] The Wedding Present - interviewfeature

Hi Folks! Just wanted to let you know - in case you were not already aware - that Edsel has reissued eight albums by The Wedding Present. Greatly expanded, each set packs in three CDs and a DVD. To celebrate the reissue, I chatted with lead singer and principle song-writer, David Gedge about the history of the band, his life in a comic, each of those albums, being stubborn to Americans and, yes, John Peel. Gedge talked me through what happened before, during and after a typical John Peel Session. You're welcome to pop over and read the feature for yourself. Just click on http://bit.ly/1zCnE6c or, if you prefer, http://www.theaudiophileman.com.