[peel] Dolly Mixture: "Steal And Cut Tree" - with revolutionary calendar types? (6,5.3.3,3,4,7)

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Fri Nov 21 20:47:51 CET 2014

When I said I had track listed the clue I also said I had no idea how the clue related to the answer. Turns out I had the wrong answer, I became convinced it was Chilly Willy and the red hot peppers.  So it wasn't that I was rubbish at crosswords it was that I couldn't count! Hot should have been four letters.

But I am indeed still rubbish at crosswords as I don't get the real answer either!