[peel] The Wedding Present - interviewfeature

Roger Carruthers unity.gain@...
Wed Nov 19 22:06:23 CET 2014

"Šgot all the programmesŠ"!
We know who to contact if the Mooo server ever goes tits-up, then!

From:  "Eric Neffke studioapartments@... [peel]"
<peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date:  Wednesday, 19 November 2014 18:13
To:  "peel@yahoogroups.com" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Subject:  RE: [peel] The Wedding Present - interviewfeature

³I¹ve spent half my time collecting old Peel shows. There¹s a user group out
there. I know! I lived in the USA for a year and a half in Seattle in 2003.
Although I¹d have shows taped I didn¹t really get them all. As a birthday
present, this year, my girlfriend went on that user group and got all of the
programmes. I¹m working through 2003 at the moment, actually.²

David Gedge is aware of us!  /briefly genuflects