[peel] Re: Return of the Gumtree Tapes

haze.harrison@... haze.harrison@...
Wed Nov 19 15:18:45 CET 2014

Hi Stuart,  I've gone back and redone the files for 15 May 1984 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/15_May_1984 16 May 1984 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/16_May_1984 17 May 1984 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/17_May_1984 so now the correct tracks are in each file. The 17th had the correct tracks but in the wrong order so I've corrected that too. Updated all three wiki pages and the new files are upoading no and should be ready in about an hour.
 Cheers, Haze

 Stuart Broooks wrote:-
 Think most of the new tracks from 15th May belong to 16th May, have tentatively updated wiki. Not heloped by the John Peel Papers tracklisting for teh 16th possibly being incomplete as it misses the Pogues ‘ Stream