[peel] Dolly Mixture: "Steal And Cut Tree" - with revolutionary calendar types? (6,5.3.3,3,4,7)

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Tue Nov 18 22:47:22 CET 2014

thanks - and really annoyed I cant get anywhere near the dolly mixture clue

________________________________
 From: "so_it_goes_2512@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 17 November 2014, 19:13
Subject: [peel] Dolly Mixture: "Steal And Cut Tree" - with revolutionary calendar types? (6,5.3.3,3,4,7)

Hi gang
A busy weekend sorting out the Wiki for the Derby Box has still left me time to arrange a few shares from other sources.
Peel 111, 112, 113 and 114 take us from August to September 1989 on BFBS. Engaging stories about LL Cool J and the Peel sessions, amongst many other delights.
And Brockleyal is back in the house, for which we should all be truly grateful, with a splendid complete recording of 22 May 1985 (Fini Tribe, Yazoo), in which an inescapable sense of irony is ever present as John looks forward to what would become the horror of Heysel.
Many thanks to Dirk and Alan!
Best wishes
Steve (TK)