Derby Box begins..

Paul Andrews pa0353@...
Sun Nov 16 22:42:24 CET 2014

Wow 35 years ago today. I recorded the whole show on a c60 and a c90 for some reason. But unlike Bill had no girlfriend to distract me ( I was 13). I kept those tapes for most of the 80s and must of played them hundreds of times, until they disappeared amongst the many student accommodation moves. Hence you can understand my eagerness to hear the 90 mins that have turned up. 😄

I've got a copy the complete last ever fluff show from 1978. The JP talking to himself routine is a bit odd, but the cut into Shine on you crazy diamond is superb.

Sent from my iPad